Sales Representative / Account Manager Opening
Sales Representative / Account Manager
We are seeking a results-driven sales representative to seek out and engage customer prospects. Responsible for all sales activities associated with the organization’s services including language training programs, cross-cultural programs, interpretation services and document translation.
This position reports directly to the company President.
1. Proven work experience as a sales representative
2. Highly Motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
3. Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
4. Experience in creating and delivering presentations tailored to audience needs
5. Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
6. BS/BA degree or equivalent.
7. Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Business Management software, etc.
8. Experience in an international environment is preferred
9. Bilingual capability is a plus
10. Must have vehicle available during work hours, a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Represent the company in developing and maintaining effective business relationships with prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Represent company in networking events
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Prepare proposals for clients who have identified a need for training and other related programs.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Communicate problem areas/issues to the President for the purpose of problem solving and strategic planning.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interest, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Participate in on-going market research process in order to promote awareness of the current business environment as a means of developing new business
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with the President to review daily/weekly activity reports, share information, and share plans for development and marketing.